Links Are Awesome | Don’t hate because it’s late, edition
So, I’ve been busy, ok? I’ve been to New York, where I avoided being caught up in the Time’s Square bomb scare, and I’ve been working on some other recreational projects — blogs, pinup stuff, crafty things to name a few.
But that doesn’t mean I don’t have some grabs ‘n stabs for you!
- It’s funny ’cause it’s true. How to get The Selby in your place. The Selby is a site that documents homes, and this creative chart shows you how to get your taste of internet fame.
- Amazing Dior jacket. I need this to add to my Blade Runner wardrobe. For a real laugh, note the price.
- The Satorialist has a great mini-photo essay of a hosiery store that closed years ago. I love the leg check sign. Note what the space has become now.
- A short retro-inspired film about mobile phone manners.
- Via Swing Fashinista, Gentlemen of Leisure from VMAN magazine. I heart sock garters.
- People who are rude to those who are trying to be helpful.
- People who don’t get back to me when I am contacting them about spending my hard-earned money on their product.
- When my Mac wants to install updates that require restart when I am right in the middle of working on a giant Photoshop file.
- The fact that I can’t figure out how to dress for this time of year, and no stores seem to sell anything resembling a light jacket. Thank god for H&M.
Planning on hitting the First Friday art walk tonight with David and some partners in crime. Perhaps I will remember to take some damn pictures! Other than that, I’ve got a bunch of things I want to accomplish this weekend, so I am trying to stay motivated — but being so busy at work with travel, I want to lay around when I am home. But I won’t do that this weekend. I WON’T!